Welcome all half-bloods and satyrs alike! A camp made of both Roman and Greek demigods. No one is left out.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Mount Demigod » Character Application » Standard Character Application

Standard Character Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Standard Character Application on Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Admin

avatar
Admin
CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM

Name:
Date of Birth:
Child of:
Special Power:
Fatal Flaw:
Short Bio:

View user profile http://mountdemigod.forumotion.com

2 Caesar Grayson on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:43 pm

Admin

avatar
Admin
CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM

Name: Caesar Grayson
Date of Birth: 02/02/1998
Child of: Nemesis, Greek Goddess of Balance and Divine Retribution
Special Power: Can do equal retribution for any wrong cast upon him.
Fatal Flaw: Distrust of others
Short Bio: Caesar Grayson was born of the Goddess Nemesis and the mortal Anthony Grayson. Living with his father his whole life, Caesar was told from a young age who his mother was. Unfortunately, this attracted beasts and creatures of all kinds. At the age of 12, Caesar and his father were attacked by a hell-hound. Caesar was able to escape, but only at the sacrifice of his father. Seeking revenge against the hell-hound whom had killed his father, he discovered his power. Every slash, bite, and cut the hell-hound had inflicted on his father was inflicted on it, as if by some invisible dagger. Caesar adopted the dagger as his weapon of choice. Though he prefers to work alone, he has teamed up before with other demigods on both sides for individual missions.

View user profile http://mountdemigod.forumotion.com

3 Re: Standard Character Application on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:04 pm

HerrKiteh

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM

Name: Constantine "Ice" Castle
Date of Birth: 29th of February 1814
Child of: Poseidon
Special Power: Has very little power compared to other children of Poseidon except Ice, he is incredibly powerful in all Ice-Related matters
Fatal Flaw: Cruelty
Short Bio: Constantine lived with his mother, Leena Castle until his 17th birthday when he decided to join an expedition to Greenland. However, he didn't go far as he fell down in a crevasse an froze, his power over ice saving him from death.
Now, after a few hundred years frozen in greeland, he waked up and traveled to new york after he met a water spirit giving him directions.
He is 5.10 inches , has Slightly grey hair and glowing ice-blue eyes with a hint of his mother's purple in them.

View user profile

4 Re: Standard Character Application on Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Admin

avatar
Admin
HerrKiteh wrote:CHARACTER APPLICATION FORM

Name: Constantine "Ice" Castle
Date of Birth: 29th of February 1814
Child of: Poseidon
Special Power: Has very little power compared to other children of Poseidon except Ice, he is incredibly powerful in all Ice-Related matters  
Fatal Flaw: Cruelty
Short Bio: Constantine lived with his mother, Leena Castle until his 17th birthday when he decided to join an expedition to Greenland. However, he didn't go far as he fell down in a crevasse an froze, his power over ice saving him from death.
Now, after a few hundred years frozen in greeland, he waked up and traveled to new york after he met a water spirit giving him directions.
He is 5.10 inches , has Slightly grey hair and glowing ice-blue eyes with a hint of his mother's purple in them.

APPROVED

View user profile http://mountdemigod.forumotion.com

5 Re: Standard Character Application on Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Name: Ian CaHill
Date of Birth: 6/21/90
Child of: Zeus
Special Power: Has control over lightning, weather, and the air
Fatal Flaw: Too loyal
Short Bio: Ian Cahill was born of the God Zeus and the mortal Maria CaHill. Living with his mother his whole life, Ian was told from a young age who his father was. Unfortunately, this attracted beasts and creatures of all kinds but to a much greater degree. At the age of 12, Ian and his mother were attacked by a cyclops. I a was able to escape, but only at the sacrifice of his mother. Seeking revenge against the cyclops whom had killed his father, he discovered his powers. He summoned a lightning bolt that exploded the cyclops, and made it rain to wash off the dirt from his mother. He then trained countless hours to make sure he would be prepared for future battles. When he was done, he flew to Camp-Halfblood and chose the sword as his weapon of choice. Ian is an 8th degree black belt in 128 martial arts. Ian is 6'5" with black hair and lightning- yellow eyes

View user profile

6 Re: Standard Character Application on Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:20 am

Admin

avatar
Admin
Keldabe Nation wrote:Name: Ian CaHill
Date of Birth: 6/21/90
Child of: Zeus
Special Power: Has control over lightning, weather, and the air
Fatal Flaw: Too loyal
Short Bio: Ian Cahill was born of the God Zeus and the mortal Maria CaHill. Living with his mother his whole life, Ian was told from a young age who his father was. Unfortunately, this attracted beasts and creatures of all kinds but to a much greater degree. At the age of 12, Ian and his mother were attacked by a cyclops. I a was able to escape, but only at the sacrifice of his mother. Seeking revenge against the cyclops whom had killed his father, he discovered his powers. He summoned a lightning bolt that exploded the cyclops, and made it rain to wash off the dirt from his mother. He then trained countless hours to make sure he would be prepared for future battles. When he was done, he flew to Camp-Halfblood and chose the sword as his weapon of choice. Ian is an 8th degree black belt in 128 martial arts. Ian is 6'5" with black hair and lightning- yellow eyes
APPROVED

View user profile http://mountdemigod.forumotion.com

7 Re: Standard Character Application on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:32 am

Name: Acacia Caerdan
Date of Birth: 5th of November 2001. Age 13
Child of: Zeus
Special Power: Aerokinesis, control over wind and air
Fatal Flaw: Curiosity
Short Bio: Acacia has been at camp Half-Blood for 2 years since the age of 11. Her mother married her step dad not so long after she was born and she lived an ordinary life of a mortal with her family, not knowing who her real father was. When she was 11, everything changed. She and her family were attacked by several manticores and they were killed in the incident, not as lucky as her. She survived, unknowingly warding them off by summoning a mini storm. She didn't know what was happening at the time and didn't she had caused it but came to know about it afterwards when she discovered her godly heritage after arriving at camp. After the incident, she was found by a couple of demigods who had been tracking down the manticores. They took her to camp Half-Blood, where she was claimed by her father in her second week. Her preffered weapon of combat is a short sword, which she is able to wield moderately good. She has yet to completely master her abilities to control the air.

View user profile

8 Re: Standard Character Application on Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:24 am

Admin

avatar
Admin
Fesconia wrote:Name: Acacia Caerdan
Date of Birth: 5th of November 2001. Age 13
Child of: Zeus
Special Power: Aerokinesis, control over wind and air
Fatal Flaw: Curiosity
Short Bio: Acacia has been at camp Half-Blood for 2 years since the age of 11. Her mother married her step dad not so long after she was born and she lived an ordinary life of a mortal with her family, not knowing who her real father was. When she was 11,  everything changed. She and her family were attacked by several manticores and they were killed in the incident, not as lucky as her. She survived, unknowingly warding them off by summoning a mini storm. She didn't know what was happening at the time and didn't she had caused it but came to know about it afterwards when she discovered her godly heritage after arriving at camp. After the incident, she was found by a couple of demigods who had been tracking down the manticores. They took her to camp Half-Blood, where she was claimed by her father in her second week. Her preffered weapon of combat is a short sword, which she is able to wield moderately good. She has yet to completely master her abilities to control the air.

Approved!


_________________
The Gods Are Always Watching

cyclops
View user profile http://mountdemigod.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum